read something on facebook which made me cringe, laugh out loud and slap my hand on my forehead in utter egg-ness
1. Being too busy for breaks (you’re better at everything when you’re rested).
2. Replying to email instantly (if they’re really waiting, they’ll call you).
3. Getting caught up in politics (it’s rarely worth it and never fun).
4. Pretending you’re saving lives (if you actually are, no need to pretend).
6. Complaining about how little money you make (the people you’re complaining to can’t change it).
7. Forgetting to laugh and have fun (this can take work some days but is always worth it).
Bonus round: Stop eating lunch at your desk. You really deserve a walk, conversation with a friend, or a quiet hour away from your desk.
How sad and true .. i think i committed all the crimes above..
wake up call indeed..